Sunday, September 5, 2010

Friends, Family and Prewedding



Nursing Friends
 
Right before school started I went to McDonalds with friends from nursing school. They brought their kids and I just came along for the ride :) I love these girls!

Jenna came into town and her mom threw a BBQ.




I miss the 3 of us. Jenna you need to move back ASAP!
 


All of us, I also miss our group date nights! :( 
 
 
I love the moon right on top of Munch's head. It looks like he has an Idea? Oh what is it Munch? Maybe a group trip to Costa Rica? Sounds good to me!
Silver Fork Lodge

Munch's uncle came into town and took us all out to dinner. Notice the one and only time Munch is smiling in a picture. Oh and lets not forget Raegan in the back ground.
What a fun night with the family. I love going up the canyon.

Brenna's Bridal Shower


I got Brenna this engraving with their last name "Snow's Est 2010". I ordered it and it wasn't in yet, so I wrapped mine up and gave it to her so she would know what she was getting. The best part was she didn't even realize that it was mine. She was so excited and told me that she really wanted an engraving.
My Aunt Cherrie, Natalie and her cute new baby, and my Mom.

The girls at the bridal shower. I am so excited that Brenna has joined our family!

When Jon got into town we had to take them to Asian Star. I told him how amazing the sushi is and my mom had to try the walnut shrimp.

I put together a slide show video for their wedding and this was one of my favorite bridal pictures. I need to post wedding pictures.

The whole family at Carvers for Ryan and Brenna's wedding dinner.

Munch and I at Carvers.

The bride and groom to be.. Brenna and Ryan, or should I say Mr. and Mrs. Snow.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! Yes we have a cabin up Mt. Aire. We have had one there forever! My Grandpa used to spend his childhood summers there. We love it. Did your Dad buy above or below the 2nd gate?

    ReplyDelete