Monday, October 4, 2010

Fall Wreath



My grandma gave me some money for my birthday and I've been wanting a fall wreath. I went to Michaels and Roberts and found my supplies.. and of course I used a coupon! Michaels was having a 50% off sale on their fall decor (flowers and such) so I got these berries for a $1 a piece.
I used a coupon at Michaels for the gold glitter spray paint and I freaking love the glitter! I wish you could see it better in the pictures.
I got my hot glue gun and glued the berries on first.
Then I took the pumpkin/leaves off the garland and glued those on.
I got the super cute ribbon at all a dollar and hung it on my front door. I sure wish Munch would let me paint my front door! (I already bought the red paint for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment