Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve I had my family over.  This is the kids in our just finished basement (yay!) playing the wii and ping pong.
 


 When I was little we use to act out the birth of Christ (the nativity set I like to call it) every year.  Well my mom put it all together!  Didn't she do a wonderful job! PS I love that Moose had be in it.
 Stevie and Phoenix.
 Some of the girls sitting around the table. 
 Later that night I couldn't find Zeus anywhere.  Well he went to bed early and made himself comfortable in our bed. Ever since we've been back from Indiana, Zeus thinks this is his bed.
 I got a new touch screen camera for Christmas and look what I did to Moose! So cute with a bow!
Jara took this picture of Munch and I with my new camera.  I'm still learning all the cool things I can do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment