Wednesday, February 2, 2011

She's here!!! Baby Kinsley!

 Look at this adorable little girl!  She was born January 15, 2011 @ about 1:30 am. 

The proud parents Ryan and Brenna. Congrats she is beautiful!





 Grandma with the baby!

 Brenna's mom and dad. 
 Doesn't he look soo cute holding a little baby! Just wait Munch sooner then later!
Brenna was induced Friday January 14, she had the baby Saturday January 15 at about 1:30 am.  I got off work Friday and headed over to the hospital.  I was so disappointed that she hadn't had the baby yet because I had to go to work all day the next day. :( I decided to stop by the hospital and say hi.  Well we ended up eating a lot of candy, (poor Breanna had to watch us eat all sorts of junk food) playing cards, and just hanging out! Ryan told me he forgot the tripod to hold the video camera and needed someone to film. Well I jumped on that one! I was so excited! I got to be in the room and watch it all!  Being in nursing school and the fact that one day I would love to be a labor and delivery nurse, I was stoked!  It made my year!  There is nothing more wonderful than watching a child be brought into this world!  It's amazing! Such a happy time that I got to be apart of!  She was 8lbs 6oz... Huge! When she came out all I could think was "where did that baby come from? She is way too big to come from Brenna! Holly crap!" She is so adorable and such a good baby! One day it will be our turn... one day! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment