MICHELE GREGUHN ROWLEY
| Visit Guest Book
Michele Greguhn Rowley 1959 ~ 2011 Michele Greguhn Rowley, 51, passed away April 3, 2011 in Murray, Utah. Born September 2, 1959 in Salt Lake City, Utah, daughter of Harry Carl and Harriet Fine Greguhn. Married Kyle D. Rowley July 8, 1977 in Salt Lake City, Utah. She loved being with her children, grandchildren and extended family, as well as spending time going to lunch with her mother. She enjoyed traveling to any ocean where she could swim or snorkel. She also enjoyed boating, camping and especially shopping. Survived by husband, Kyle; sons: Corey Niel Dance, Carl Dean Rowley and Calvin Nicholas Rowley; four grandchildren; siblings: Lena (Peter) Li, Joan (Ed) White, Easter (Jon) Howard, Cherrie Nelson, Harry (Cherrie) Greguhn. Preceded in death by her father; and brother, Arnold Anderson. Funeral services will be held Friday, April 8, 2011, 12:00 noon at the Meadow Ward, 1955 West 400 North, SLC, Utah. Viewings will be held Thursday, 6-8 p.m. at McDougal Funeral Home, 4330 South Redwood Road, and Friday at the church, 11-11:45 p.m. Interment, Mt. Olivet Cemetery. My aunt Michele passed away a week ago April 3, 2011. It breaks my heart that she is gone at such a young age! I'm so glad that I visited her twice in the hospital. That is the last image/memory that I have of her. She was so excited to see me and waving me to come into her room. I'm sad that she couldn't talk to me because of the ventilator in her mouth, but I am thankful she was able to write. She will be missed sooo much especially by her granddaughters. It broke my heart to watch them WEEP at the funeral :'( What a great and loving aunt! She always complimented me and had the nicest things to say! I miss her and it won't be the same at family parties! I know she is now happy without pain, watching over us! One day I will see her again!
Love you Aunt Michele!



No comments:
Post a Comment