Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Grandma's Funeral

 My brothers and some of the family.

 I love random pictures of the kids.

 My sister, Great Aunt Angie and I.  
She is such an amazing woman!
 This seems like the typical family trying to get organized.
 My amazing family. 
I love having a big family and all the crazy fun we have together!
 Robert and Kim. 
 Munch and I
 My dad with his bothers and sister. 
My grandma's funeral was amazing.  She is such a wonderful person with so much love and faith.  She inspires me to be a better person with more faith.  I know she is so happy right now and I know she is with me.... At least today she was with me as I took my last final for the semester.  I felt her presence and the best part is, she is always with me!  I am so thankful to have her watching over me.  Munch and I have a lot of people watching over us, especially his dad.  I'm just excited to know that one day I will return with them and meet Munch's dad!  I can't wait to meet him and I can't wait to meet the cute little angles they will send down to us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment