Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Freedom Trail

The Freedom Trail is a 2.5 mile brick lined route that lead us to 16 different historical sites. 
Started with the Massachusetts State House
 
Granary Burying Ground







King's Chapel 
 These are the most amazing things ever!  When I go to church I would love my own private room (I'm not sure what they call them) where I can bring my dogs with!





 Benjamin Franklin Statue & Boston Latin School — the country’s oldest public school

 The Old State House




In between the walk we came across Cheers! "Where everybody knows your name"

Paul Revere's House
Which is right by Mike's and Modern's Pastry!  The most amazing pastries I've ever eaten!  I want their keylime tart right now! 

Pictures of the wonderful power outage that we experienced!  2 1/2 days, in a hotel without power!  It sucked!  They finally got the elevators running at midnight so we didn't have to hike the almost 40 floors back and forth!




No comments:

Post a Comment