Wednesday, June 16, 2010

California



A little over a month ago Munch and I went to California with his family. Oh how I love California! We went to Disneyland, fishing, shopping, and the beach. I am so ready to go back! I love this Picture (Colton & Ashley) The time share that we stay at is so amazing!!! One of my favorite things at the time share is the ping pong table! Munch and I can spend hours there battling it out!The wonderful day of fishing at the ocean. The best part of fishing is the doughnut holes!!

The wonderful Laguna Beach! I love the shops there!!! I took a super cute picture of this beautiful orchid flower arrangement at one of the shops there... When I make a replica I will have to post it! I saw this big seashell at Tai Pan that will be perfect for the vase.

To top off the vacation a wonderful visit from Shannon. (she hates this picture, but I think it's adorable) It was such a fun vacation, the best part was I took my last nursing final that morning! Way to end the semester! I'm sad I don't have any pictures of all of us there. I thought I had one :( I guess I will have to still some from Munch's mom.








I can't forget tell about how excited my pups were to see me when I got home! They where both fighting to sit on my lap!

No comments:

Post a Comment