skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Desk Makeover!
A couple of months ago I went down stairs and started to stare at this old desk. It was Munch's grandpa's old desk that is sitting in our basement (that we are trying to finish). I had this wonderful idea to paint it and put my old computer on it! I am sick of my ITunes taking up all my memory space on my lap top. The next step was what color? Black? nope boring, already have it, DUSTY!!! Yellow... Walls are already yellow. White.. Plain... Blue.... could be super cute.. Red!!! That's it! Fun! I started to sand and paint it.
Almost done, but not quite. It needs just a little more to give it some detail. I went and got some black paint that I had down stairs and just wiped it on and then wiped it off to give it a little black accent/antique to it!
How cute! I am so excited!!! I will have to take a picture with the drawers in so you can get the full effect. The best part about this is... it didn't cost me a dime! The red paint was left over from the condo and the black was from another project.
So cute Ash... So glad you joined! Now I have another blog to stalk!
ReplyDelete