Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Kitchen cupboard makeover

This summer I decided to paint my cupboards! Oh boy I did not realize what I was in for! The dogs got neutered, so I took a couple of days off work and started painting.

These are some before pictures

This is an after picture! What do you think?
I took all the cupboards off by myself and numbered them. I've heard to do this so when you put the cupboards back on it makes your life much easier!



I took a drawer from a pottery barn dresser into home depot and they matched the color. It's a cream color... I know it almost looks white.
This is a picture of all the doors on my basement floor.
I put a light brown glaze on then wiped it off.

This is the finished product!
Some before and after pictures so you can really see how it turned out!


Oops, I dropped one of the cupboard doors and broke the tile :( Dang it!



At first it was hard to get use to because it seemed to light, but now I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment