Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New flower arrangement for the basement


Well we finally finished the basement so I had to start on some cute stuff to put down there! I will post pictures soon! I made this flower arrangement for the end table. I got a Styrofoam ball and 3 flowers. I pulled the flowers off and stuck them into the ball.

This is the ball after I pushed all the flowers into it.


I then stuck the stem into the ball... I ended up using two because it was too heavy for one.
I got the super cute pot at Hobby Lobby for cheap.... It was on sale! I then stuck more Styrofoam down in the bottom of the pot and stuck the stem into it. I started to glue moss on the top.
Super easy and cute! I'm trying to use different colors in my house. (I would've normally done it in red)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely flowers! Wish I can also arrange beautiful flowers like that. I want to learn how to arrange flowers cause it so interesting. Anyway, I enjoyed reading this post. Thanks for sharing!

    philippines flower shop

    ReplyDelete