Coffee Table Transformation
I found this coffee table at a garage sale for $20. I have been wanting this pottery barn coffee table...
But it is like $700! Yeah I can't justify spending that much! So when I saw this..
Ideas were flooding threw my brain! Yes, my brain is filled with millions of ideas. The main reason I wanted that pottery barn table is to match this pottery barn table that I have.
I found this coffee table at a garage sale for $20. I have been wanting this pottery barn coffee table...
But it is like $700! Yeah I can't justify spending that much! So when I saw this..
Ideas were flooding threw my brain! Yes, my brain is filled with millions of ideas. The main reason I wanted that pottery barn table is to match this pottery barn table that I have.
You can see the left piece is the actual pottery barn table and the one on the right is the one I stained.
I primed the outside and inside, then spray painted it with Krylon Ivory Satin. It is almost identical in color.
This was the inside before with little moose in there! (I'm so mean lol)
I primed the outside and inside, then spray painted it with Krylon Ivory Satin. It is almost identical in color.
This was the inside before with little moose in there! (I'm so mean lol)




No comments:
Post a Comment