Friday, August 13, 2010

2nd annual 24th of July Party


This is the 2nd year that Munch and I held our 24th of July BBQ at our house. We live down town so you can see the fireworks from Liberty and Franklin Covey.
 
I wish I would have pulled my camera out and got a group picture outside with everyone!
This is right before we went to watch the fireworks.

Breauna and Brenna

Ryan and Brenna 2 weeks before they said "I do!"

Munch's mom and sister Raegan.
I missed a picture of Ali and Chris.
Oh and lets not for get the pups! Cute Moose and Gunner!


My mom stayed back with Braxton and Phoenix.
Brax is still scared of fireworks :(


Randi and her cute bf watching the fireworks


Silly Jara and Tavish, they ended up rolling down the hill the entire time.
(So much for the fireworks :))

No comments:

Post a Comment