Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Adirondack Chairs



Last summer I got 2 of these chairs from KSL. I think I paid like $30 for both of them and the leg rest. Super good deal especially if you know how expensive they are. I sanded and painted them.


Look how cute they turned out!!! I love them!

 One day when I was at Tai Pan I found these cushions for your outdoor furniture! Love them! Definitely nice to have some padding.



 I had to take a picture of this cute outdoor candle that I made. I got the glass container from Ikea, I took black sand that we got from Kona, and sea shells that we got from Mexico and put it all together!



I love lighting this at night. We just sit on these chairs at night, light the candle and just talk. It's kind of romantic. (haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment