Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy 3 Year Anniversary!!! August 2, 2007


I went to a garage sale and found Munch the most perfect gift for our anniversary! Do you love my wrapping?

He came home from work and found this next to his bed. Anyone who knows Munch knows
1 He has always wanted a fridge next to his bed so he can have a coke at anytime
2 He loves coke...
3 A mini coke machine is the best gift he could ever get next to hunting gear!!!
He was so excited when he got this! I tormented him on the phone the entire day before about how much he was going to love his gift! When he came home he was looking on the walls for a moose picture! Last time I went garage sale shopping my friend bought a moose picture. Munch saw it and was so mad that I didn't get it for him. I think this makes up for it!

We went up to the cabin for our anniversary. We took our bikes and Munch tried to kill me! We switched bikes and his was on the lightest setting (I'm going up hill just so you can the visual) and I popped 2 wheelies and almost flipped backwards! Come to find out his bike is a lot lighter than mine!

We bike around Smith Moorehouse. I didn't pop any wheelies there, but I did have a minor fall. I don't want to talk about that one. It hurt!!!

Some of our engagement pictures
My favorite bridals. I want to go back and take more! So much fun.

Our wedding dinner
Our wedding day! I can't believe it has been 3 years! I love you Munch!






1 comment: